Your wedding day is often considered as one of the most important celebrations of your life and as such, it is essential everything goes to plan. To help with your preparations, Taystful can help translate your thoughts into a beautiful naked or semi naked wedding cake. Browse our information and complete our form to start the process of creating something special!
We can also help with:
- providing handmade chocolate favours or macarons for your guests
- other wedding services - we have close connections with several local award winning businesses providing flowers, hair & beauty and photography.
Cake Styles Taystful Offers
- Naked Cakes
- Semi Naked Cakes
Please note - Taystful doesn't provide handmade human figurines or copyrighted characters, and does not ice/decorate cakes made by other people.
When determining the size of your cake you will need to consider:
- which type of cake you prefer (each tier can be a different flavour if required!)
- number of guests - daytime/evening
- number of tiers wanted
- depth of naked cake - 4 inches/10cm deep is standard for naked cakes, but often extra deep cakes or shallow cakes are required)
- shape of cake - usually round for naked and semi naked cakes
- at which stage the cake is served - straight after wedding meal with coffee, as a dessert, or as part of the evening buffet
- portions of cake to be kept for after the wedding or sent to others
We have many options of cake flavours including:
- vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and raspberry conserve
- chocolate sponge with rich ganache and chocolate buttercream filling
- caramel sponge with layers of Taystful's sea salt caramel and caramel buttercream filling
- lemon sponge with double lemon filling
- red velvet cake layered with cream cheese flavour frosting
- white chocolate cake with ganache and vanilla buttercream
- rich chocolate fudge cake with chocolate ganache and chocolate buttercream (this is only recommended for small one tier cakes as it is harder to cut neatly)
- coffee (and walnut if wanted) sponge with coffee buttercream
- gluten free* vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and raspberry conserve
- gluten free* chocolate sponge with rich ganache and chocolate buttercream filling
*NB: gluten free cakes are made with gluten free ingredients, but made on premises which handle gluten. I recommend having only smaller tiers made with gluten free ingredients, not larger ones.
Other cake flavours or combinations can be arranged by special request. Bear in mind the the outer surface of the cake will be visible, so this may affect your choice of flavour.
Charges for Cake Delivery - and list of fantastic venues Taystful has provided cakes for!
If you can't see your venue here, get in touch on the contact form and I can send on a quote. Click on the name of venue to browse their website!
- Ballathie House Hotel £20
- Dunkeld House Hotel £26
- Fingask Castle £30
- Scone Palace £30
- Perth Racecourse £30
- Kinnettles Castle £40
- Byre at Inchyra £40
- Atholl Palace £46
- Forbes of Kingennie £50
- Fonab Castle £50
- Crieff Hydro £60
- Errol Park £40
- Moness Country Club £60
- Murthly Castle £24
- Atholl Arms, Blair Atholl £62
- Huntingtower Hotel £36
- Mar Lodge, Braemar £74
- Blair Castle £64
- Piperdam Golf and Leisure Resort £22
- Forter Castle £40
- Blair Castle £64
- Castle Menzies £70
- Molteno Hall, Fortingall £74
- Guardswell Farm, by Inchture £28
Our Wedding Cake Order Form can help you determine your requirements, so please feel free to complete the no obligation form with any ideas or information you have, and start the process of investigating your dream wedding cake! As a follow up, we will be in touch with a more in depth form, or we can arrange a meeting, so we can formulate a more concise design, and let you know an idea of price for your centrepiece.
Wedding Cake Gallery
Here are some examples indicating number of portions and prices: